Come See our Exhibitor Booth at Forex Magnates London Summit this November
The Financial Commission will be exhibiting at the 2014 Forex Magnates London Summit which will take place at the boutique Grange St. Paul’s Hotel on November 18th and 19th.
The organization joins a list of 37 confirmed exhibitors and representatives from hundreds of financial services providers expected to attend the exclusive industry gathering.
The Important of Industry Events:
The announcement follows prior events that the Financial Commission participated in including in Macau, Russia, Turkey and Cyprus.
Participation in the Forex Magnates London event supports the industry and provides market participants with the chance to learn more about how the Financial Commission operates.
This includes how the organization is helping its members improve the services they offer to clients using a 3rd party dispute resolution process afforded via membership status within the Financial Commission.
- The London summit will feature unique networking opportunities, focused panel discussions, and a diverse range of exhibitors from the financial services space.
- Over 1,000 senior forex industry executives are expected to gather this year.
- The event supports various aspects of the financial services space in foreign exchange and related markets through various collaborative means.
- The Financial Commission will demonstrate its value to participants through its exhibitor booth where representatives from the organization will explain the benefits provided by membership with the Financial Commission.
- Membership benefits include a $10,000 per customer case compensation fund.
In addition, the Financial Commission expects to meet new market participants who could be potential candidate member firms, including Forex, Binary Options and Cryptocurrency related brokerages and technology developers.
More information about the event is available on http://events.forexmagnates.com/london-summit/