The Italian financial regulator, CONSOB continues to pursue firms that solicit Italian residents without proper authorization, including blocking the website of such firms on the territory of the country using Internet Service Providers (ISPs). The regular announced on Monday that it has yet again blocked more firms in its efforts to stem unauthorized trading services, as well as possible scams.
The firms blocked by CONSOB:
- SMART FX ( www.smartforex.site)
- Warp Enterprise Ltd (www.firstfinancialbanc.com)
- Pro Consulting Invest (www.proconsultinginvest.com)
- Global Finance FX (www.fxglobalfinance.com)
- Gntfin LTD (website www.gntfin.com)
The new regulatory action brings the total number of firms and websites blocked by the Italian regulator to 223. Traders are encouraged to use extreme caution if considering