Italian financial regulator Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa, or CONSOB continues to aggressively pursue unauthorized online brokerages and financial firms from soliciting business from Italian residents using the so-called “Decreto Crescita” to block access to websites via Internet Service Providers (ISPs).
The latest round of warnings and restrictions concerns five firms, according to a press release from CONSOB:
- Evergo Ltd (website www.tradesrun.com and related page client.trading-dashboard.co);
- FS International LTD (website www.fxglobe.international);
- Giuseppe Eros Lana (website www.berkshiresystem.com);
- Pure M Global Limited (website www.ascend-market.com);
- 4FXLUXUS Pvt Ltd and Global Pegasus LTD (website https://4fxluxus.com).
With the blocking of these firms, the total number of companies sanctioned by CONSOB so far stands at 323, which is significant, considering that many more scams and possibly fraudulent firms are still active internationally. As always we advise all traders or those interested in beginning to trade to carefully evaluate their prospective broker, including checking regulator websites and such tools as the Check Your Broker directory.
Don’t miss the latest news and discussion on our Telegram channel. Subscribe today!