FINACOM PLC LTD. (“Financial Commission”) is an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body, that is dedicated specifically to Forex. While Financial Commission is not regulated by or registered with as an EDR body in any jurisdiction, it operates in a way where transparency, swiftness, and education are the paramount values.
Financial Commission ensures that traders and brokers are getting their disputes resolved in a quick, efficient, unbiased and authentic manner while making sure they walk away with a well-founded answer, thus contributing to their overall knowledge about Forex.
Who is behind the Financial Commission?
We have united independent, top industry professionals and created the most efficient Dispute Resolution Committee that can resolve any Forex dispute. Between the Financial Commission Board of Directors and our Dispute Resolution Committee we have nearly 75 years of Forex experience both working for brokers and with traders. Some of the distinguished members of our Board of Directors include Michael Greenberg founder and CEO of Forex Magnates, the world’s leading news source for the Financial Industry.
What we provide for a Trader?
- Protection by Commission’s Compensation Fund for up to €20,000 per case
- Access to a neutral and interest-free realm to address any complaint
- A swift and efficient investigation and resolution (as opposed to rigid and bureaucratic regulatory bodies);
- Ability to learn and receive answers, never being “in the dark”.
- An opportunity to choose from more than 30 approved Members
What is so special about the Commission?
Financial Commission is uniting the brokers who know that proper conduct will be the top value required in all dealings and producing educated and smarter traders who know how things exactly work.
By joining the Financial Commission, companies are demonstrating their commitment to upholding the highest standards of commercial honor and best business practices in conducting their business, regardless of their licenses and locations. These activities come together to create a cleaner, more credible Forex environment overall.
What other services does the Commission provide?
The Financial Commission also provides broker members with value-added services that are provided either at a special discount or completely complimentary. When joining the Commission brokers have the opportunity to get the following services from our partners.
- Trade execution certification by Verity My Trade
- Real-time dealing risk management from Broker Pilot
- Access to an invite-only registry by DisputeWatch, designed to prevent fraud
- Actionable market research free of charge from Delkos Research
To find out all the details, please visit our Value-added Services page.