FINACOM PLC LTD. and its affiliates (“Financial Commission”), is an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body, that is dedicated specifically to Forex. While the Financial Commission is not regulated by or registered with as an EDR body in any jurisdiction, it operates in a way where transparency, swiftness, and education are the paramount values.
Financial Commission ensures that traders and brokers are getting their disputes resolved in a quick, efficient, unbiased and authentic manner while making sure they walk away with a well-founded answer, thus contributing to their overall knowledge about Forex, digital currencies, and blockchain.
Who is behind the Financial Commission?
We have united independent, top industry professionals and created the most efficient Dispute Resolution Committee that can help resolve any dispute arising on Forex and provide a professional and unbiased opinion for disputes in digital currency trading. Between the Financial Commission Board of Directors and our Dispute Resolution Committee, we have nearly 75 years of Forex experience both working for brokers and with traders. Some of the distinguished members of our Board of Directors include Michael Greenberg founder and CEO of Forex Magnates, the world’s leading news source for the Financial Industry.
What do we provide for FX and CFDs Traders?
- Protection by Commission’s Compensation Fund for up to €20,000 per case
- Access to a neutral and interest-free realm to address any complaint
- A swift and efficient investigation and resolution (as opposed to rigid and bureaucratic regulatory bodies);
- Ability to learn and receive answers, never being “in the dark”.
- An opportunity to choose from more than 35 approved Members and Services Providers
What is so special about the Commission?
Financial Commission is uniting the FX brokers who know that proper conduct will be the top value required in all dealings and producing educated and smarter traders who know how things exactly work. We have also developed a transparent and straightforward approach to self-regulation in the digital currency markets, by providing free dispute resolution services between traders, exchanges, and financial firms.
By joining the Financial Commission, companies are demonstrating their commitment to upholding the highest standards of commercial honor and best business practices in conducting their business, regardless of their licenses and locations. These activities come together to create a cleaner, more credible Forex and digital currency environment overall.
What other services does the Commission provide?
The Financial Commission also provides broker members with value-added services that are provided either at a special discount or completely complimentary. When joining the Commission brokers have the opportunity to get the following services from our partners.
- Trade execution certification by VerifyMyTrade
- Liquidity and brokerage solutions from Advanced Markets
- Real-time dealing risk management from Broker Pilot
- Access to an invite-only registry by DisputeWatch, designed to prevent fraud
- Actionable market research free of charge from Delkos Research
- Pre and post-trade execution analytics by Tradefora
To find out all the details, please visit our Value-added Services page.