Finance Feeds has reported today that Italy’s Companies and Exchange Commission (CONSOB) has blocked more websites of unauthorized trading firms in the country by using the so-called “Growth Decree”. Among the new companies blocked are:
- Lion Finance Ltd (https://cfd2fxpro.com)
- Globalix Ltd (www.globalix.co)
- UAB Elnira (https://alltrademarkets.com)
- Grandtrade.exchange (https://grandtrade.exchange)
- BTB Corporate LT (https://bcapitalprofit.com)
- Selinusinvestment.com (www.selinusinvestment.com)v
The so-called “Growth Decree” entered into force in the end of June 2019. It allows CONSOB to instruct Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to unauthorized websites from Italy. The blocking applies to websites of entities that offer online trading services to Italian customers without having the necessary regulatory permissions to do so.
If you are not sure if your broker is authorized, simply go to our Check Your Broker page to find details.